MOST RECENT REVIEW
• Mar 4, 2017, Sabrina, regarding her 50th Birthday Party at her home, Huntington Beach:
I couldn't have asked for things to go better! Good Cop Bad Cop Duo were the best! I would highly recommend them. I'm trying to think of an excuse to have another party just to hire them again :)"
• Peggy, bride, regarding the band:
"Good Cop Bad Cop absolutely made our Malibu wedding. In fact, when our former venue couldn't accommodate a band we changed our venue 6 weeks out so that GCBC could perform on our special day. Kenny was great to work with from beginning to end -- extremely professional and a super nice guy who really knows his stuff with music and sound. The band complimented our event perfectly -- playing lively dance music, to a few ballads, to chill dinner music. They even learned four songs for our event at our request!! Every member of the band had a smile on their face the entire time and you can tell they are passionate about performing. They sounded amazing, and no one wanted the night to end because we were dancing so much. Every one of our guests who we've talked to since the party say that Good Cop Bad Cop is hands-down the BEST wedding band they have ever heard. Peggy D., Wedding, 7/27/12, Malibu West Beach Club"
• Daniel Kagen, groom, regarding the duo and band playing his wedding (duo, coctail hour; band, reception), Ponte Winery, Temecula CA:
Ken and the entire Good Cop Bad Cop Band were a huge hit at our wedding yesterday. The band learned several unique songs for us and had every detail down. The band excited the crowd and I had many requests for them to keep playing as our wedding was coming to a close. Ken and the band were kind and professional and we really appreciated how accommodating they were to our requests and schedule. The variety of songs was a hit with our very diverse crowd and we cannot thank them enough for really making our day very special. Best of luck in the future guys, we hope to hear you guys again sometime. -Very Satisfied Bride and Groom -- Daniel K, Temecula, CA, 6/30/2012"
• Jesse S., groom, regarding the duo and band playing his wedding cocktail hour and reception, respectively, Demetria Winery, Los Olivos, Oct 1, 2016:
"Class act all the way. We requested a sax player to add a touch of soulful jazz to the mix, and Ken was happy to oblige. All musicians were exceptionally talented players who kept the dance floor alive and guests wanting more. The sound was exceptional. Their look ...professional, yet, very hip!"
• Oct 1, 2016, Denise S., bride, regarding the duo and band playing her wedding cocktail hour (duo) and reception (band), respectively, Demetria Winery, Los Olivos:
"GCBC exceeded our expectations. I hired full band to play my wedding reception and the duo to play cocktail hr. I knew Ken had a great voice from previously seeing his duo play- the two of them produce a big sound from two people. Ken is an awesome vocalist who belts out a fantastic variety. The duo and band killed it. My mum and guests danced all night."
• Jesse J., groom, regarding the duo playing his wedding reception, Glendora, CA, Oct 10, 2015:
“Good Cop Bad Cop was hired to perform at our wedding reception, and they were awesome. Ken is the ultimate professional, easy to work with, and very enthusiastic. It was an intimate setting in a backyard, and he knew just what kind of performance was appropriate for the setting. They had a nice playlist throughout the night, and cranked it up and got the crowd going as the night progressed. The best part of their performance was that the duo learned a new song as a special request for my wife and I for our "first dance" and it was perfect. I received many compliments throughout the night on how talented they are. I am glad I hired them for our event.”
• Nora, bride, regarding duo playing her wedding reception, Pacific Corinthian Yacht Club, Oxnard, CA, Oct 9, 2016:
"What a great band! We danced and sang all afternoon! Great voices and great performances. Thank you. I would highly recommend them."
• Greg hired the duo for his sister’s wedding, Noriega House, Bakersfield:
“WOW, up and beyond what you'd think a duo could produce in musical talent. Impressed would be an understatement, I'm very pleased with how easy Ken was to work with and the Guitar player that accompanied him, both were true professionals (thanks again) it was right up everyone's ally with what he played and all I heard was how good they we're. They came along way to fulfill this gig and that itself speaks volumes. Thanks again Ken and please tell the Guitar player he was super! Greg”
• Nevada State Troopers, Britta and Anthony, regarding the duo, Nov 25, 2014, Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, Blue Diamond, NV:
"Good Cop Bad Cop rocked our wedding!!!!! We couldn't thank them more for making the trip to Las Vegas!!!!!"
• Amanda, bride, regarding the duo playing her wedding at the Portofino Yacht Club, Redondo Beach, Sept 1, 2012:
"I cannot tell you how many compliments we have gotten about you. Your song choice for our entrance was absolutely perfect. I know our schedule was a bit sloppy so thank you for being flexible and going with the flow. Having you there really made it a memorable evening. I have been, and will continue to look up your schedule whenever we're in town. Thanks, and keep in touch! Amanda"
• Lauren, bride, regarding the band playing her wedding at Rancho del Sol Pacifico, Malibu, June 29, 2013:
"You guys were absolutely amazing! Everyone said hands down we had the best wedding they had ever been to and we all think it was due to the amazing band. Lots and lots of comments. When we get back from our honeymoon I will write a longer note about how amazing you all were."
• Brian, groom, regarding the band playing his wedding reception at the Malibu West Beach Club, Malibu, July 27, 2012:
" Kenny, thank you for a wonderful performance last night and for learning our songs. Everyone raved about you guys and several friends said you guys are the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. cheers, Brian.
• Carole, bride, regarding the duo playing her wedding reception, Westlake Village Inn, Mar 29, 2015:
“Ken- Thank you for playing our wedding! & thank you even more for learning "our" song! My husband & I have received many compliments from our family and friends who attended our event. Two of the compliments I have to share with you. The first from my 75 year old Dad "The band was great! That man can really sing! Wow! They were awesome!" The second compliment was from my co-worker "My husband wants the contact information for the band that played at your wedding! He wants to hire them! He can't stop talking about them! Thank you Good Cop Bad Cop! Carole & Tony Fiori”
• Jerome, groom, regarding the band playing his wedding at Tropical Paradise, Camarillo, May 25, 2013:
"We just got back from our honeymoon and wanted to once again thank you for everything. It truly was our dream wedding and you made it very special for us. Everyone loved the band and thought it took it over the top!”
• Hector, groom, regarding the GCBC duo playing at his wedding reception at Lily’s, Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA:
"Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome performance at our wedding on Saturday. We received some great compliments on the music. It was a great blend of songs and the timing of each song was perfect for the progression of the event.”
• Mike S., Emissary Media Group, booked the duo for Beach Streets Downtown, Long Beach, an "open street" event, March 3, 2016:
"They were so easy to work and the crowd absolutely loved them. The Duo absolutely killed their set and people wanted more when they were done. I will be hiring them again for my next event."
• Kenneth hired the duo to play Ciclavia, Culver City Meets Venice, an event put on by the Culver City Downtown Business Association, Aug 9, 2015; he wrote:
"I hired Good Cop Bad Cop for a Los Angeles community event, Ciclavia, Culver City Meets Venice. In a word, incredible. Song selections and renditions were diverse and excellent- perfect for everyone, young to old. Ken’s voice is exceptional- gifted. The sound was also exceptional- clear, balanced, not too loud or soft. People were noticeably entertained evidenced by their dancing, singing or simply by their focus. Ken and partner where highly professional, easy to work with throughout. Due to our tight schedule, their setup time was limited, yet they began on time. I look forward hiring them again- I want to see them again! I highly recommend GCBC."
• Terry, regarding the duo playing Food Truck Friday Night, a community event in Torrance, Sept 23, 2016:
"You are the BEST! and you were the event highlight - soooo many comments on how great you guys are. Everything was perfect. I LOVED your "Hallelujah" - your rendition was beyond perfect. The Chamber President and the Torrance City Council members LOVED your music - and they do City and event bookings. Thanks again for everything- your stellar performance, and your making the event a very special and memorable evening for everyone. Warm regards - Terry"
• John Powers, Torrance Cultural Arts Center, City of Torrance, CA; Mr. Powers booked the band for a park concert:
"GCBC is the best cover band in LA. They do great songs in a unique way. They discover the song in themselves, rather than trying to reproduce what has come before. And Ken is a great vocalist."
• Matteo hired the band for the Rock the Soulstice Festival, Main Street, Santa Monica, Main Street Merchant's Association, June 24, 2012; he wrote:
"Thank you, you guys killed it, awesome is an understatement." Maury, a man in the crowd, wrote:
"YEAH! You guys Rocked It at Soulstice 2012! Even my octogenarian parents and teenage daughter dug it! (Did you know you had multi-generational appeal?)"
• Valerie Lord, Executive Director, Hollywood Police Activities League, regarding the band, Sept 30, 2015, Avalon Theater, Hollywood:
“Hollywood PAL hired Good Cop Bad Cop for our Annual PAL Awards Gala which is a fundraising dinner for 375 guests. The event was a huge success 100% because of them! All night, guests were walking by me complimenting the band and telling me how much they loved the music. GCBC’s music choices were perfectly on point, covering each decade as we wanted. The guys were fun, energetic, and so amazingly easy to work with and professional. I barely gave them any direction, and they knew what to do, how to do it, and turned the evening into an incredible experience. I cannot thank you enough, Good Cop Bad Cop. You guys were amazing. Now, we can’t have a party without you!"
• Vil, US Navy, ABEC (AW/SW/IDW), regarding the duo playing the formal Navy Birthday Ball (239th Anniversary), Oct 9, 2014, Naval Air Station, Lemoore:
"Absolutely amazing. I can’t thank you guys enough for the great performance you guys have provided. Especially for over 400 people at the 2014 Navy Ball. They couldn’t believe the music was coming from only two people. Everyone of all ages had a great time, which is very important. Thanks for showing all the service members a great night. Thanks again Ken and Mike, you guys are very professional and will definitely do business again in the future."
• Ritchie, US Navy, hired the duo for the Navy Khaki Ball, Naval Air Station Lemoore, Sept 30, 2016:
" Very professional and willing to accommodate us for what was needed while planning the event. The music and vocals were good and appropriate for age group(s) of the crowd- a diverse group of over 300 military personnel."
• Tatiana G., Associated Students, California State University, Northridge, June 30, 2016:
“We booked Good Cop Bad Cop for an event (Summer Film Festival) we host on campus here at CSUN and everyone enjoyed the guys very much. I received many complements from both staff and guests on the music. Working with Ken is such a pleasure, he is very professional and easy to work with. They helped us create a fun and lively atmosphere for our guests and aided us when our microphones started acting up. We are defiantly keeping them in mind for future events. You will not regret booking them!"
• Nathan hired the duo to play a corporate event for CBRE (premier global realty company), Beverly Hills office, June 26, 2012; he wrote:
"Ken was able to read the crowd and play appropriate music, we felt they did a great job for our corporate function and definitely would have them back. Ken was very easy to work with and much more professional than other dj's or cover bands that we have had at building events." (To date, CBRE has hired Good Cop Bad Cop for 6 events, most recently, July 15, 2015.)
• Melissa, Creative Marketing Arts, hired the duo for 3 corporate events, May and July, '13, and July, '14. After the second, she wrote:
"We have used Good Cop Bad Cop twice for events. We love Ken! Good Cop Bad Cop has such great energy. The crowd was both captivated and calm. His smooth tone was relaxing. And when he kicked it up a notch, it wasn't too rowdy, perfect for any crowd really, young, old and EVERYONE in between! Ken has a wonderful voice. The music was especially nice for those dining or enjoying coffee outdoors. I would definitely recommend Good Cop Bad Cop for any event, private party or home entertaining. The band can project for outside or toned down for inside. And what was really nice was the quality of sound was clear and upbeat, not strained and obnoxious. The band is very versatile!" (To date, Creative Marketing Arts has hired GCBC for 3 events.)
• Crystal, for the Riverstone Residential Group, hired the band to play the Grand Opening of Circa 37, a luxury apartment complex, San Diego, July 21, 2012:
"You guys did a FANTASTIC job- We loved every bit of it!!! You seriously have such a good energy, great voices and awesome vibe." (Riverstone Residential Group rehired the band to play a similar even on May 18, 2013.)
• Kirk, regarding the duo playing a corporate event for his company, Inter Valley Escrow, in La Canada Flintridge, Nov 3, 2012:
"Kenny and his band mate were great and provided just the atmosphere we were after. I certainly want to hear them again and again."
• James R. Daly, General Manager, Music Box Theater, Hollywood, CA, regarding the band playing a corporate event at the theater:
"Good Cop Bad Cop is a fun yet serious band- Fun in that guests were familiar with the material and enjoyed themselves throughout the night. Serious in that they are seasoned professionals. The leader of the band (Ken Beckenstein) engaged the crowd while delivering a powerful performance maintaining energy through the last song. The crowd viewed him in that same light. Ken's band mates followed his direction and maintained professionalism at all times. Ken handled the pre-show, show and post show in a professional manner. He was always available to discuss the show from beginning to end."
• Charlie, regarding the acoustic duo playing a corporate event at his Mammoth Lakes estate:
"I want to thank you for your great performance at my party- and for traveling all the way up here! The guests all commented on your great talent- One even said that you couldn't be from this area because you're too good! You're performance greatly enhanced the party, thank you for helping make it a great success. I look forward to hiring you again for my next event."
• Bob Maron, Executive Producer, Anger Management, and Charlie Sheen's manager, hired the band his wife's lavish 50th birthday party, May 17, 2014, Westlake Village:
"It would simply be impossible for us not to work together again! You guys were so high energy and so entertaining- You are now my official GO-TO band!! I think it would be cool to do a party right on the set of Anger Management..."
• Matt, regarding the duo for his 30th birthday, Coronado Island, San Deigo:
"Could have not asked for a better Duo for my 30th B-day. They exceeded expectations. Great Duo with excellent music skills. Very accommodating and helpful. Things could have not went smoother and I would recommend to anyone looking to hear great live music. 10 out 10."
• Sabrina, regarding her 50th Birthday Party at her home, Huntington Beach, Mar 4, 2017:
"I couldn't have asked for things to go better! Good Cop Bad Cop Duo were the best! I would highly recommend them. I'm trying to think of an excuse to have another party just to hire them again :)"
• Elena, regarding the duo playing her 40th birthday party at her home on Coronado Island, San Diego, 11/23/13:
"Ken and Todd did an amazing performance for my 40th birthday party in my backyard. The music was full and rich and you would never guess that it was only a duo performing. My guest list ages ranged from 25 to 80 and all of them were able to enjoy the performance. Neighbors that did not attend the party asked who they were and had their own gathering in my driveway to listen to the concert. I can’t wait for my next opportunity to book Good Cop Bad Cop again." (Elena booked Good Cop Bad Cop again for her New Year's Eve party, 12/31/13.)
• Chris, regarding the band playing his 30th birthday at the Waterfront, Marina del Rey:
"I can't even begin to express to you how big of a role you and the band played in making my 30th birthday party the best birthday I have EVER had. I know people say that all the time and may not really mean it, but I do because it was! You went above and beyond before hand, checking in with us and telling us how much you were looking forward to the night. You and the band also put everything you had into the performance that night and it showed! Everyone that showed up was very impressed with your sets and truly entertained, not only by your style, but your performance and personal touch on the material. It was obvious that you really wanted to be there for me and it really meant a lot. I was and still am so happy you were able to help make my birthday so special!"
• Martin, regarding the band playing his 50th birthday bash at his home in Thousand Oaks, April, 2014:
"THEY KILLED IT! Before booking, I already had high expectations from seeing online videos and rave reviews. They totally lived up to every part of my high expectations. They were punctual and professional; his voice was incredible and the band sounded great. Guests were totally impressed (nearly 200 people) and the band livened up the entire vibe of the party. I'd definitely bring them back again soon!"(Martin rehired the Good Cop Bad Cop duo to play his daughter's 1st birthday party- a grand party for the adults.)
• Chester, regarding the band playing his 50th birthday party, Aug 11, 2012, at his home in Chatsworth:
"You guys KILLED IT. I've gotten nothing but great reviews about you, your band and your performance. Thank you for putting on such a great show. We're glad we had GCBC. We're gonna book you guys when Tee and I get married! :)"
• Rick, regarding the band playing his wife's 60th birthday party at their home in Encinitas, Jun 21, 2014:
"Ken, and the boys were perfect. Contacted us as the party night came near, assured us of arrival time even though they drove from Santa Monica. When the party started, they were ready! My wife (birthday girl) and the group of friends (90) commented how good the band was and asked where we got them. We couldn't have been more pleased. After the contract time was up, people were stilling dancing and Good Cop accommodated us. Then at the the end of the night they hung out with us, played the piano and sang songs. What a night!!!
• Charlotte, regarding the GGBC Duo playing for her husband's 42nd birthday party at their home in Encino, CA:
"Hi Ken ! Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. All of our guests cannot stop talking about how great the music was. In fact my neighbor (who was not invited) stopped me at the mailbox to ask who you were as she enjoyed listening to you in her backyard. So fun!! You have an amazing voice, vibe, loving spirit and thank you for helping me create an evening to remember. Warmest regards, Charlotte."Charlotte has since hired the Good Cop Bad Cop duo for birthday parties a total of 5 times.)
• Lori hired the duo to play a dual 50th birthday party for her husband and sister, Sept 6, 2014:
"The band definitely made the party!! All of our friends raved about the music;" her husband, Dave, wrote: "You guys were awesome at my party. Thanks! We all had a great time!"
• Cheryl, regarding the duo playing her 50th birthday party at her home in Calabasas, Sept 29, 2012:
"Thank you so much for playing at my party. Your voice and music are terrific. You helped make it a special night for me. Thanks, Cheryl."
Annette, regarding the duo playing her husband’s 50th birthday at their home in Glendora, Oct 3, 2015:
“We had a 50th birthday party and Good Cop Bad Cop was amazing. Everyone enjoyed their songs. They played awesome!”
• Ilene, Retired Employees Association of Orange County, hired the duo for a banquet, May 27, 2015:
"This duo, Good Cop, Bad Cop, was perfect for our event. Working with Kenny was a delight and he worked very hard to understand our audience (retired seniors) and prepared music that was totally appropriate for the 200 folks who attended the event. The musical talent was amazing and the energy in the room was so much fun. I would recommend the duo to all and we can't wait to have them back again at a future event!" Ilene subsequently wrote:
"Ken, I could not believe your voice. Fantastic!!!"
• Deena Suffin, Commodore, Santa Monica Windjammers Yacht Club, Marina del Rey, CA, regarding the band playing the club's New Year's Eve party:
"Thanks for a great job, the whole party came together really well and you guys were a big part of it. I'm getting a lot of comments like 'best band ever," and as you know some of our members have been club members for a long, long time. I will certainly keep you in mind. Have a great year."
• Gina Costello, Venice, regarding the duo:
"My husband and I hired Good Cop Bad Cop to play our St. Patrick's day house party. We could not be happier with our decision and cannot express enough what an amazing and talented band they are!! We had 75 guests at our party and they all raved about the band. Several of our friends commented that the band made the party!! It was so exciting for us to see all of our friends dancing, singing along and genuinely having a great time. They had great song selections and inspired our guests to get in a fun and festive mood; despite the cold and rainy weather. The band was very friendly, professional and organized! We definitely plan on hiring them for our future parties. We highly recommend Good Cop Bad Cop!! Warmly, Gina and Sean Costello"
• Mike Shaw, Owner, Brennan's Pub, Marina del Rey, CA. (Mr. Shaw has been booking bands at Brennan's for approximately 25 years.):
"Good Cop Bad Cop has performed at Brennan's Pub for several years on a monthly or bimonthly basis. During that period of time, this band and it's leader, Ken Beckenstein, have at all times demonstrated a high degree of professionalism. Ken is a tremendous vocalist and is a pleasure to work with from a business standpoint - not only does Ken possess a great deal of talent, but he also has a concern and feel for what will translate into the best possible experience for both patrons and the establishment. Ken always displays sensitivity to sound levels, tailors set lists to crowd response, and works hard to get people out to their shows. We always look forward to the nights this band plays at Brennan's and expect to enjoy continued success with them."
• Kristi McHugh, professional comedian, Los Angeles, CA, regarding the duo's performance, Honeycomb Lounge, World Café, Santa Monica:
"You sounded great...really really good at World and everybody loved it. It was a Tuesday night and you had the place jumpin' You do a lot of good for people I hope you know. I was looking around the room and you give such a gift with your music. No one was thinking about their crazy job, relationships, etc...all that "noise" was shelved and you took them to another place."
• Neil, regarding the duo at the Marina International Hotel Lounge, Marina del Rey:
"Hello from Melbourne Australia! What a cool band and a great singer, I travel around the world frequently and love listening to live music. I have to say that your band rocks man, what a great Vibe and fantastic atmosphere! I will be back in LA soon and will ensure I schedule when you are playing again! Checking the Web Site now!"
• Tanya, membership director of the Tower Club, Oxnard wrote about the band playing their annual "Summer Bash," Aug 18, 2012:
"The band arrived on time, set up and started early upon our last minute request and were very accommodating… Our guests all loved them!
• Christina Cavallero, Tasting Room Manager, Malibu Wines, Malibu, CA, regarding the GCBC duo playing the winery's Friday evening summer concert series:
"Thank you so much. I know everyone loved you guys! I will certainly get you back to our vineyard." (2015 marked the duo's 6th summer season at the winery, 3 performances; check Upcoming Shows for dates. The duo has played two events at the vintner's Saddle Rock Ranch.)
• Pat Hernandez, regarding the duo playing her son's law school graduation party, 4/28/13:
"We are very appreciative of your performance at our son's Law School Graduation! You guys made the party a success!! Everyone enjoyed your music from young to older family and friends, your variety of music was amazing! And thank you for driving out to Orange County. We will definitely be seeing each other again! Thanks again! Hernandez Family."
• Charles, regarding the duo playing his daughter's Bat Mitzvah, Manhattan Beach, 4/18/15:
Thank you. Just loved having you guys. We will definitely pass your name along others.
• Heidi Cuda, Los Angeles Times, wrote
"...renditions are gut-wrenching, and Kenny Beckenstein's singing is rad." (NOTE: While we wish Ms. Cuda had selected an adjective other than "gut-wrenching," we believe her intent was to be positive, meaning, say, "passionate," as opposed to "sickening.")
• josh66694, United Kingdom, regarding the duo's posted version (You Tube) of "The Man Who Sold The World:"
Another brilliant cover, have to say I haven't heard many cover bands that make the songs their own so well as you guys do.
• Marnie, Marina del Rey,CA, regarding band show:
"You guys created the most fun, high energy, entertaining show with excellent sounds…Thank you! Wow...was that fun!" (Marnie eventually hired the GCBC duo for her wedding.)
• Peter, bass player from band, Publius, Boston, MA:
"The vocals are captivating and creative with great effects! And a great range of covers! I had a mad good time listening!!!"
• Elm, from Texas, found GCBC online, she wrote:
"I was just scrolling through some other band's web sites looking for some better music and saw Good Cop Bad Cop listed... I went to your page... listened to your music and just had to keep you close by on my page so I could find you again :-) I listen to a lot of music. I have a hell of a collection ... I like such a variety... but yours is inspiring and thats what I was looking for."
• Arlene, Los Angeles wrote in:
"What is the lead singer's name and his background? Does he have a sound engineering background? Just curious. For your information, he has the best voice on the Westside "local" circuit. The harmony with the guitarist is awesome too.” (NOTE: Ken, lead singer and leader, has bachelor's and master's degrees in sound recording for music, and a minor in speech and audiology.)
• Nicole, Los Angeles, regarding Ken's singing:
"Your awesome singing really lifted my spirits : ) What I loved most besides your tone was the fact that you enunciate so well... actually being able to understand you was great- Now that's a REAL singer."
• Gina from Detroit, MI:
"Your sound hits me exactly right! You go! The music you do and your sound and energy inspire me. YOU MAKE ME HAPPY!"
• Molly, Northern California, regarding band:
"I had a blast last Friday, you guys are awesome, great selection of songs and everyone I was with that night agrees. I live in Northern Cali, right outside of San Fransisco.. so if you all are ever in the area- let me know! My friends would love to check you guys out."
• Jodi, singer, Los Angeles, regarding GCBC duo:
"...It was great to see you last night, you guys did really fantastic! I didn't realize beforehand that it would only be 2 of you doing an acoustic type of show, but I think it suited you extremely well. I was totally into all the songs. All of us were. : ) You sounded a lot like the original artists giving it your own flavor with the percussion and the whistling. That was great!...Hope to see you again soon!"
• John, a drummer from Los Angeles, wrote of Ken's singing:
"...man alive you BLEW ME AWAY!!! You are the best male vocalist I've heard in ages!... I will DEFINITELY be coming to see you again."
• Ray, Thousand Oaks, CA, regarding duo:
"Thanks for makin' some DAMN FINE music. I've got your schedule- You'll be seeing me and the gang more often than you want to! Your bud Todd bangs the sh-t out o' that geetar! Love the tunes you choose to do. They're not always top of mind but by the time they're over they sure as hell are- You do polish off some gems!"
• Dina, San Francisco, writes of Ken's voice:
"Everything is enjoyable when Ken sings, he is very talented...It's always a pleasure to see him play…The whole sound was awesome."
• Laura, regarding GCBC duo:
"I live in Venice CA. and I get to see these two guys a lot. They are both excellent and people always have a lot of fun when they are performing. Their music and vocal talents ROCK!!!! Laura"
• Kelli, Los Angeles, CA:
"You and your band kicked some serious butt the other nite, what a treat ... :) I truly did have a blast; next time I will get there earlier for that was just awesome."
• George, Greece, found GCBC on You Tube:
"I really like the music you play. I wish someday I can visit LA and listen to the nice music you people make."
• Larisa, musician from Larisa Stow & Shakti Tribe, Los Angeles:
"Checked your stuff, you've got a terrific singing voice, Ken!"
• Rico of Venice, CA:
"Hey, your band is the rockingest band there is in Venice. I will always give a shout out!"
• Eric, percussionist from Los Angeles, wrote of Ken's voice:
"Don't get the big head , but that voice of yours is a talent."